Oh… my… gosh! Have I got a beautiful Winter cocktail for you! You’re going to love this! Is it cocktail hour yet?! Oh who cares, it’s five o’clock somewhere right? You’ve got to try this Candy Cane Cocktail. It’s absolutely one of the most delicious dessert cocktails I’ve ever tasted.
And just to make sure you don’t think I’m being biased, I’m not the only one who thought it was delicious! Here’s proof of one happy customer, my mom-in-law! This is also proof that I like using my family as guinea pigs for my new creations. Muhahahaha!
But seriously, back to this amazing Candy Cane Cocktail. It’s very difficult to not have two, but be careful because with vanilla vodka, white chocolate liqueur, peppermint schnapps and a little half & half, it packs quite a punch, but without having a strong alcohol flavor believe it or not. It’s the perfect combination and ratio for the perfect Winter cocktail.
So thanks to my #SundaySupper family and our wonderful host Christie Campbell from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures for sparking Winter Cocktail ideas, I bring to you, the Candy Cane Cocktail. I hope you try it and enjoy it as much as my friends and I did. And once you’re finished here, don’t forget to check out my friends from #SundaySupper and their delicious Winter cocktails as well!
Winter Cocktail Recipes
- Bourbon Flipby Sunday Supper Movement
- Buttery Nipple Cocktail by Positively Stacey
- Candy Cane Cocktail by My Blissful Mess
- Cranberry Moscow Mule by Restless Chipotle
- Ginger Caramel Apple Mule by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Hot Buttered Rum with Cinnamon by Sprinkles and Sprouts
- Mincemeat Manhattan by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Mulled Cranberry Vodka Cocktail by Food Lust People Love
- Snow Honey Cocktail by Our Good Life
- Sugar Cookie Martini by Authentically Candace
- Sugar Plum Martini by Pies and Plots
Winter Wines and Punch
- Apple Cider Sangria by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Christmas Party Punch by Palatable Pastime
- Cranberry Champagne Cocktail by The Freshman Cook
- Gluhwein (German Mulled Wine) by Caroline’s Cooking
- Rosemary and Blood Orange Sangria for a Party by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
The Sunday Supper Movement is committed to bringing our readers delicious recipes that encourage them to gather and eat together around the family table. Search for your favorite ingredients on our Sunday Supper website. Also check out the Sunday Supper Pinterest boards for plenty more ideas and inspiration.